Art Photos

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

So, I'm taking an art class this year and for the past few weeks one of our assignments was to take pictures. We had this sheet of categories we were supposed to take pictures, There we 20 things (but there is 22 pictures because on of the thing is '3 views of something' so it's actually 3 photos not 1). I thought you all would like to see them so here they are:




Three views

Pattern

Texture
Back lighting
foreground/background
Reflection 
Serendipity
Landscape
Through an Opening
Geometric Shape
Architecture
Strong Color
Close up, full frame
Organic Shape
Defining Lines
Strong contrast 
Portrait 
Side Lighting
Movement
Shadow

Well, that's my bust of photos for today!
Sorry if they took a long time to load.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I love the pics! So cool! Would you be interested in submitting some pictures for a photo contest I am having on my blog? if so, leave me a comment at jessidubose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.