Morning Photos

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

So, this morning I woke up and went into the bathroom to fix my hair {7:15 am}.... and I looked out the window and saw the most beautiful thing:
I was fixing my hair as I walked out of the bathroom to grab my camera and head outside.


It's so awesome because you can see the sun rays coming from behind the clouds.

Some birds came and landed on our dead tree!

Isn't it pretty!? {if you're wondering what the little black thing is in the bottom left corner... I think it's a bird}

I found this thing and it made for a great photo

The kittens were swarming around my feet and I kept tripping over them and they kept getting in the way of my pictures... :)

Poor sam... it rained last night and he got all muddy and wet.

Proof of my purple toes! :)

So since the kittens were bothering me I went to the other side of the house to feed them and I saw this scarecrow and for a second I thought it was a person! lol (I was going to take a picture of it's face, but it was covered with spiders...yuck!)

A soccer ball! 

Another soccer ball?

This was my first soccer ball... it now has a hole... (not from me... my siblings play with it)

our tree out front always drops leaves early... I guess since it's so big it has to get a head start! :)

This is a horrible picture... but it was the last one I took so I thought I'd post it anyway... 

I hope you enjoyed my post! I spent about 20 min. taking pictures then cam in here to post them... and I haven't eaten breakfast yet... oops!


{Like the new signature?!}

3 comments:

  1. How beautiful!! I love the picture of the kittens! They are so cute. :D
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!! i love the photos. the sky is breathtaking. and those kittens are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great pictures! The kittens are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.