Morning photos {again!}

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I went out to take more pictures this morning... no sky ones though... there were not clouds.
{this is one of my favorites}

{beautiful huh? (excuse the food... compost pile...)}

{another spider web, I LOVE this one!}

{this grass hopper is my new best friend. I was moving the plant that he was on to get a better shot and it wasn't even moving! and it let me get really close to it!! :)}

{Here he is again!}

{This is my favorite one}
Incase you didn't know... taking photos in the morning is the BEST time. The past 2 days I've gotten up and gotten ready for the day, then headed outside for about 30 -20 min., I challenge you all to get up 7 - 8:30 a.m. and take your own morning photos, then come back here and leave me your link! :)


3 comments:

  1. Wow, those are great! I got some pictures of a locust this afternoon. (afternoon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    I started a free, online Christian girls magazine called Inspired. I was wondering if you were interested in subscribing or joining the staff. For more info, check out our website: www.inspiredmagazine.webs.com

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely captures! I love the butterfly one!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.