live a life you won't regret

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Today I was thinking... if we just did everything good, were kind to everyone, and followed God in every way. We won't have to regret anything in our lives. Before we did something if we just stopped and thought "if I looked back at my life when I did this, how would I feel?" if you'd feel good about it-Do it. If you wouldn't feel good about doing it-don't do it. It's as simple as that. 


Life goes by so fast. And we're always doing stuff with out having that in mind. If we're living for God, we can have a great life. But we have to truly obey him.


I miss lots of comments, so if you read this, PLEASE comment, it will make my day--night. :)


2 comments:

  1. That's so true, Megan! Wondeful post. :) Thanks for entering my giveaway and following. I love your blog! :D

    -- Much Love,
    Lindsay <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Reminds me of the saying, "What would Jesus do?" It's so simple but we have to purpose in our heart to live rightly!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.