A little bit later then I meant....

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I was going to go to bed at 10:00 so that I could get started on school schedule before we ACTUALLY start school and before class starts... but judging by the fact that it's 10:37 I totally failed at doing that... oops! :)


Since I decided to check my e-mail and blog before I went off to bed I decided to do a quick post! :)


Me and My sister watched the 5th Harry Potter movie tonight... She cried. 


That was totally off subject... okay I guess not since this post doesn't really have a subject... :)


well, now that I boarded you to death... good night, and farewell!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I hated being on a school schedule but I promise you that you will THANK yourself after it. Your blog is wonderful!!! I love it.

    take a gander at my blog
    www.fabulouslifeoffastle.blogspot.com
    leave a comment, follow
    make a girls dream come true!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always try to wake up at the time I will be waking up for school the week before school starts so I can get in the routine. I was going to start today, then I realized school starts on Wednesday, so I am holding off until this coming Wednesday. :-)

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you go to school! Last night I didn't fall asleep until 1:30 am!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I don't actually GO to school. I actually just have a weekly class for high school credits {even though I'm not actually in high school, I can still take the classes}. Plus my mom likes us to wake up around 7 or 8.

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.