Kendra's blog party!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Kendra is having a blog party! To enter I must fill out this tag... so here are my answers:
1. How old are you? 12 {my birthday is October 13!}


2. What is your favorite song? Um.... I have A LOT! 

3. What is your favorite sport/exercise? Laughing... Okay, maybe that doesn't count.... riding my bike. 

4. How long have you been blogging? October 2008

5. What would you do for a million dollars? not talk for 24 hours. that would be really hard... 

6. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be? God

7. Sweet, Salty, or both? probably both. 

8. Which sense would you choose to give up, scent, sound, touch, taste, or sight? scent... I wouldn't have to smell pigs! :) 

9. In what store would you like to spend the night? a craft store... or a book store... I love both.

10. What super power would most like to have? to fly, cuz then I could to wherever I wanted!

---
There will also be prizes for the blog party:
Stationary 


Egypt stationary set


an American Girl magazine


And earrings made by ME! :)

Go now and join Kendra's blog party!

Photobucket





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering, Megan! You get TEN entries now!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.