I've been tagged!

Monday, August 9, 2010

I actually really love tags... so if anyone ever wants to tag someone, I'd love to be! {as long as it's not one of those million question tags.}
***
Well, back to the point of this post... I was tagged by Katie!
4 things found in my {school} bag:
1. Notebooks for class
2. Pencils, pens, markers, etc.
3. The book I'm reading
4. Old magazines, glue, and scissors for making posters with my friend

4 things found in my purse:
1. my coin purse
2. Trash
3. sometimes candy
4. a small notebook

4 things in my room:
1. mine and my sister's bed
2. mine and my sister's desk
3. mine and my sister's file drawers
4. mine and my sister's night stand.

4 things I'm currently into:
1. reading
2. writing
3. sewing
4. beading

4 thins I bet you didn't know about me:
1. I um... have purple nail polish on my toes. 
2. I want to watch the 6th Harry Potter movie with Marissa
3. I make $5 a week by giving my little sister recorder lessons
4. I hate the time 3:00 am... because that means either I should be asleep, or I've woken up. 

4 awesome people I now tag:
1. Lindsay 
2. Farm Girl
3. Maggie
4. Dreamstar 





Don't forget to vote on the poll under my header!!
-thanks-

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'm going to try to do this tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love purple nail polish! :)
    Emily x

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.