Fun Time Design!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Okay... I have something great to tell you!


- Ever wanted to make your own Blog Background? I spent... and hour? Hour and 30 min.? Posting a tutorial {easy to follow, detailed} on my design blog, including pictures for every step, because I've had a bunch of people who have asked me how to make backgrounds. Now, anyone who wants to know how to make a background..... Go HERE.


- Ever wanted a custom blog item for FREE? Well, I just happen to be a no cost {that means FREE} blog designer! I do 4 custom items (sometimes more) a month... I still have 3 openings! Come on, you know one of those open spots is calling your name.... Go HERE


- Ever wanted some cool free pre-made backgrounds? Well, I make those too, they also include a matching header! They are easy to add to your blog and easy to remove... Go HERE.


- Soon coming to Fun time Design: 
More tutorials
More choices for custom items
Much, Much, Much, Much, MORE!


If you haven't gotten the hint... Please visit:
www.funtimedesign.blogspot.com!







Photobucket




Don't forget to vote on the poll under my header!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

because comments = happiness.