Blog Party!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Guinevere @ singing in the rain is hosting a BLOG PARTY



To enter I'm supposed to answer the following questions:
1. What has been your favorite part of summer so far? going to camp
2. What is your favorite part of autumn? the nice weather!
3. Raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens? raindrops on roses
4. Describe your dream house. um... a nice house with my own bedroom, plus a craft/sewing room!
5. What's your favorite movie? um... I have ALOT....
6. Quote something from the book you most recently read: Harry Potter book 1 "We've never blown up a toilet before! But, great idea mum!" - the Weasly twins. 
7. What do you like/not like about my blog? Well, I'm new to it, but I love the design!
8. Rain or shine? Well, raining days a fun to go out and run in the rain... but sunny days are much better.
9. The worst grammatical mistake, in your opinion: Using there when it's their and their when it's there're.
10. If you had a choice, would you want to live: in the mountains, in a rainforest, on a prairie, or by the beach? I'm not sure... all of them would be the BEST photo opportunities ever... but I'd probably choose prairie. 
11. What character from a book would you say you are most like? hmmm... I really have no idea.
12. Be constantly talking the rest of your life or not be able to communicate in any way for the rest of your life? Be constantly talking!
13. Owl City or Switchfoot? un... I don't really listen to either. 
14. Taylor Swift of Selena Gomez? well... I don't listen to either {but wizards of waverly place has got to be the best Disney show... even though I've only watched like 2 episodes.}
15. Your pet peeve? uh.... I don't really have one...
16. What's your favorite font? hmmmm... I like a lot.
17. How are you educated? (i.e. homeschooled, public schooled, private schooled)? Homeschool
18. Do you consider yourself tomboy-ish or feminine? uh.... both?
19. What's your favorite song? hmmmm. whatever is played on Air1
20. Did you enjoy answering these questions? YES!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

because comments = happiness.