the Megan and kaylee blog!!!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Photobucket

Me and my Friend Kaylee made a blog called 
"The Megan and Kaylee blog"
She was over at my house yesterday and I was designing my blog and 
Kaylee says "Hey, we could make a blog and called it the Megan and Kaylee blog!" And I said " that would be awesome!!!" and it was almost time to leave for a Violin performance and I'm like "Hey, lets make it right now!" so I created the blog and just now finished designing it! It's awesome!!! :)
Please go and comment and follow! :)






2 comments:

  1. Cool! I have always wanted to start a blog my one of my friends. I will go check it out!
    -Katie @ www.continuinginHim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented, followed and added the new button. (-:

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.