A crazy day with a whole lot of stuff to do.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

*sighs* Crazy days ARE fun... that is until you get to the end, then you start thinking... "WHY DID I DO THAT?!", Yesterday was a crazy day and today will be another crazy day, I'm already thinking "Why did I do that and why am I going to do that?", But I'll go through and do it. Sometimes we don't always have the means to do stuff, but we do it anyway, and come out feeling great. Well, I know you all are wondering what I did yesterday and what I'm going to do today... well Here it is:
Yesterday: I designed some stuff for funtimedesign.blogspot.com custom item askers. Then I attempted to do my school... I did a little of math... Okay, I wrote Lesson 9 on my paper. Then we went to our grandma's house and pretended to be obsessed with Hannah Montana, while watching the end of a stupid episode, while our mom talked to our grandma. Then we went to Wal-Mart to get food and to look at the dinky school supplies (totally go Target there!), and I walked around with marissa looking for the 'Planet' where a bed spread came from, and made fun of the posters, and we decided to buy some music bands (I'm totally wearing an electric Guitar right now!). Then we went home eat some lunch, then headed to the 4-H building for photo mounting, Here are the pictures I choose to take:










Then we came home and played Nancy Drew (best computer game in the world). Then I went to bed. Finally!

And.... Today:

Well, I got up and eat, and then posted this super long post that no one is probably reading... Then I'm going to go take a shower and work on my presentation for the judging today because me and my sister haven't worked on it at all since last year we we first presented it. Then we'll actually have the judging (4:00), Then I'll come home and work on other 4-H projects and play more nancy drew! :) But, that's just my plan for the day... It will probably be even more hectic then it sounds... *Signs*
***
Okay Enough of my boring post... Only 1 more day to enter for a free blog makeover!! So enter now!! It ends tomorrow!!!!!











Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. LOL Megan. I read your post. :-) Good luck with your juding thing!!
    I love the Nancy Drew PC games! So fun.
    I hope your day wont be too stressful!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. On yeah, I love those pictures! [Also, pretending to be obsessed with Hannah Montana is always fun!]

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're post wasn't boring, Megan! I loved the photography. (-: If you go to my blog you can see my photography page. I saw my blog party button! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 19, 2010

    Hey Megan!!!
    I read all of your post!! hehehe and it wasnt boring!! oh and I like no LOVE your story that you posted on are blog!! its hilarious!! :D I HAVE A ELECTRIC GUITAR band TOOOO!!!!! ahhhh
    Kaylee

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.