a bit more on my Awards

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Below are some closer pictures of my awards.
All of them together.

This is the one for being chosen to go to state fair.

This is my state fair ribbon.




These two pictures (it's the same award) are for Best Intermediate photograph.


And It's all for this one photo. :)
---
Here are the other projects I entered (not including my other 3 PHOTOS)


Here is the purse that I entered

It got PURPLE!


And I also entered the bracelet that I made for my mom's birthday in May.
It got blue!
---
Well, I'll be posting again very soon with weird pictures of my and my little sister last night when we wore really big shirts and put our hair in pony tails on top of our heads... yeah, we were crazy.



1 comment:

  1. WOW! What cool awards! You're great at photography and crafts. :-D

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.