4-H judging

Saturday, July 17, 2010

*smiles hugely* I just got done with going to have my purse and bracelet judged... And....


The Purse got...
Purple! (Honorable Mention) 
Which means that I could go to state fair!
(but the judge said that it probably wouldn't go to state, because it's not perfect, but it's better then most stuff)

And...

The Bracelet got....
Blue! 

I'm very happy for what I got... But I still have to have my photos judged... We came back home because they said that it was going to be 2 1/2 hours maybe 3 until we would be judged because photography is HUGE in washington.

Happily,

4 comments:

  1. That's AWESOME! You must be such a good crafter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and thanks for your comment! Could you post about it too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horray! I wasn't sure what purple meant, so I am glad that you explained it. You are going to have to post pictures of these things! (if I missed the post, just give me the link :)

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.