*Tears* I'm leaving *huge smile*

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Yes, I'm leaving. It's SO exciting!!!
Where am I going and when am I leaving?
I'm going to Mid West Bible Camp (MWBC)! and I'm leaving in 5 days.... June 6th.
This is so exciting! I can't believe camp is almost here! When am I coming back? I'm coming back June 26! No, my camp is not 3 weeks long, we are actually staying for 3 sessions, each one is 1 week long. The first week I'm just a helper person, The 2nd week the same thing, and the last week I'm a CAMPER! yay! I'm soooo excited for camp I'm bouncing off the walls!!!!!!! I just thought I'd give you guys a heads up about me leaving. 


6 more posts to 100.... I'm still not sure what I'm going to do...

2 comments:

  1. Hey, well before you go, you should enter my giveaway :D check it out on my blog. . .
    ~Hannah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I might go to camp too! I know how you feel. (-:

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.