SURPRISE!!!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Hey! I'm actually posting on HERE today!!!! :)
I just deleted another one of my short posts. 
So.... Why am I posting here today?


Because I'm Joining a BLOG PARTY!






Here are MY answers!
If you could have dinner with 1 person (past or present) who would it be? You know, I think my answer would probably be the sam as Amy's: Jesus.

What is the most embarrassing moment that you are willing to share with the blogging world? I don't really have any of those "AHHH THAT WAS SOOOOO EMBARRASSING!" moments... ohhhhh I got one, it's like me only embarrassing moment. I was like 6 and we were in Wal-Mart and this guy's cart was beside ours and I go "Why do we have 2 carts?" then he walked over to his cart and started walking away. Yep. that's the best I can do.

If you could only use 1 word to describe yourself, What would it be?
Laughter. I'm usually laughing or smiling. But sometimes I do have my moments when I get upset or mad.

What is your favorite simple blessing in life?
Friends and Family.

Now all of you can go and join the blog party!!!!! :)
---
Only 2 days until camp. I think I might die from excitement.
2 posts to 100. and I STILL don't know what I'm going to do.






2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining in the fun. It is nice to meet you and get to know you from your answers.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joining from Amy's blog..

    Friends and Family really do make life wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.