New name, new look!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

okay, so I was thinking that my name was too long, plus it wasn't very catchy... So I changed it to....
LAUGHTER! 
I don't know about you, but I L.O.V.E it!!!
(this is really funny... okay so I was looking in the thesaurus for Laughter and one of the ones it said was "Killing Oneself" I just thought that was REALLY funny! lol)
---
You may be wondering why I posted twice today... well, I really HAD to post this, so I delated on of my really short old posts so I could post this! :)
---
Don't forget to change the button!!!
Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. I like it Megan!
    I was wondering what you would do when you turned 13!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I was just going to change it to the life of a 13 year old, but I just decided to change the whole name.

    btw, i'm not 13 yet, not until october.

    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll change the button! I like that name much more than the other. (-:

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.