My header...

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

yes. I've redesigned my blog AGAN. I thought I'd take advantage of the new blogger "DESIGN" I LOVE IT!!!!!!! It's AWESOME and I suggest that you all try using it!


Anyway, About my header: I made my header and you all know that I recently changed my blog's name to Laughter. What you might be wondering is "What's that bible verse?" Well, if you're to lazy to look it up yourself, or you didn't even notice it... I'll tell you what it is:
Genesis 21"6
Sarah said, "God brought me laughter, and anyone who hears about
this will laugh with me."
I personally think that's a really awesome verse. Laughter was meant to be shared. SO SHARE IT! :)


Try to share a little laughter today,

3 comments:

  1. I love your header! It looks really pro lol. I love your blog :) Laughter is amazing and a gift. I'm so thankful for it. I'm really enjoying following you and I love knowing that there's another blog about laughter other than mine haha

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new header more too, Megan! I'll change the blog button too!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.