Goodbye!

Saturday, June 5, 2010


Yep! This will be my last post until I leave. I made a poll for what you'd like me to do for my 100th post, when I get back I'll see which one wins and That's what I'll do! :)
As you know I'm leaving tomorrow... and I'm not even done packing yet... I've got most of my clothes packed, but not quite. And I've still got to pack the rest of my stuff... :)
---
Samantha from Simple Delights is having an earring giveaway on her other blog 'The Frosted Button'. Go over to check it out and enter! :) (CLICK HERE)


Photobucket

---
I'll post again in 3 weeks, Goodbye Friends!!!!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. I want you do a vlog post of you doing the chicken dance! Just kidding.
    A giveaway would be awesome. What will you give??]
    Have a great camping time!
    Katie,
    www.continuinginHim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan! Wow, your 100th post!? Awesome! I think a giveaway or a note to your followers would be a neat idea. :) Enjoy your time at camp, I am sure it will be a blast!

    I am new to your blog and following you. On your profile I saw that you followed Behind the Teen Scene, that's my old blog! I started a new blog called Bliss and I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me.

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.