Today...

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Okay, so yesterday was our homeschool end of the year picnic thing...
and our Violin Group played:




And then after we got home... 
We had and All Girls Movie night! Because our brother and dad were at a boy scout camping thing.





We also had popcorn and Candy! :)

Then this morning...
I went out and took some pictures:






Btw.... Yesterday, I also got to see KAYLEE!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!
We Soooooooo Have the best plan for this summer... it ROCKS... but I can't tell you because my older sister might see and then.... it would blow our whole plan!!! :O

So.... I'll get to see kaylee again on MONDAY because we are having a sleepover @ their house! It will be soooooooooooooooo awesome and I'll have to post pictures.... probably on wednesday! :)



2 comments:

  1. Looks fun! Can't wait to see the photos of the sleepover. (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have an end of the year picnic too! I love finishing school.

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.