Reading....

Friday, May 14, 2010

Okay, so I noticed that I haven't talked a lot about what I've been reading lately... I've been Reading A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS (some of you already know). They sound like they are horrible books if you read the back, but actually they are pretty funny, even though some bad stuff happen to the kids... I started out just reading they because I wanted to finish them before my brother. When I started book 1 He had just started book 3... and Now..... I'm on book 10 and he's on book 9!!!!! I know I'm actually ahead of him!!!! :) Anyway so, yeah that's what I've been reading.... WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN READING?!


5 comments:

  1. So you like 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'?
    I read the first book and they seemed pretty stupid to me :-) that's just me though, I know of some others who really like them so I guess it's just personal preference!
    Isn't it fun book reading-racing with brothers?? I love doing that!!
    Let's see, what have I been reading? I have been reading alot of Janette Oke's books. Have you ever read any of those? I like them alot. My favorite books are inspirational fiction or historical fiction and/or true historical stories.
    Happy reading!
    ~Hannah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently reading a cool series called Guardians of Ga'Hoole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, have you ever read the Borrowers Series? I like those books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I haven't! I'll take a look :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds fun, Megan! Sorry I wasn't able to attend your "Random Friday"! I wasn't here. On Fridays we usually run errands.
    I've been reading my history books and trying to finish those. (-:

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.