Planting Flowers! :)

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yesterday I moved my flowers to a new pot!


First I had to get all of the weeds out of the pot... which was kind of gross because there were spiders in the dirt... yeah.


Now, it's all dirt!

Then I had to carefully remove my flowers from the egg carton that I started them it.... Now they are as happy as can be! :)

______________

Okay, so yesterday I discovered that blogger is being really weird and is making me 'Verify my Identity' before I can create a new blog... But you have to give them your phone number and then they send you a text... Well, I don't have a phone! So, I was wondering if any of you could create blogs? And if you can will you create a blog and then invite me to be an author on it and then remove yourself as an author.... I was working on creating my Jewelry blog... so, If any of you can create a blog for me... PLEASE let me know so that I can tell you what to name it and what I want the URL to be.

YAY!!! blogger has finally decided to let me create a blog!!!!!! :)



Thanks,

4 comments:

  1. I think I could do that for you. . .
    That is weird the way it is not working for you.
    I'll email you about it- okay?
    ~Hannah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Megan,
    I can't. It's doing the same thing for me. I believe there is another way though. . . I think you can enter your home phone number and they will send you a voice message with the verification word.
    I *DON"T LIKE* when they change things like that- do you? I think they are trying to get peoples information. My family and I have an unlisted number so I don't want to have to give it to them. Sorry about that. Maybe you could start a Wordpress blog or one at blog.com.
    Hope it works out for you.
    Oh, and another thing you can do is create another blog with your same account. I tried that and it works without the whole phone number ordeal.
    ~Hannah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for trying hannah!!! It's working now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I made my first blogger account like in August it made me do that number thing too. Then my sister Anna made one yesterday and told me you didn't have to do the phone thing! Check out my blog--I'm hosting a giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.