ONLY 9 HOURS!!!!!!

Friday, May 21, 2010


Only 9 hours until I get to see Kaylee!!!!
I'm practically on my death bed from not being able to see her!!!! lol
-------
Okay, so now that I have expressed my excitement..... I'll post about something all you bloggers will actually enjoy...





My little sisters are obsessed with stuffed animals. Each of them have about 20 stuffed animals each... one of them is 6 and the other is 9. Every time they see a stuffed animal in the store then want it.... One time our mom told mallory (the 9 year old) that she had too many stuffed animals and she didn't need any more..... and then when we got home from the store, mallory asked me "is this too many stuffed animals?" and she had every one of he stuffed animals on her bed.... they are sooooooo funny!!!



4 comments:

  1. Ha ha! So funny! Do you have still have any stuffed animals? I have one little horse and one dog that I've had for 8 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you doing the Random Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHH I AM SOOO EXCITED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kendra: yes, I have like 5 or 6... but mallory has WAY more then me!

    Kaylee: I know!!!!!!!! By the time you see this comment we will have seen each other!!! and I'll be alive and well and off my deathbed!!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.