Sunday, May 9, 2010

hello everyone! Today I thought I'd make the activity something fairly easy, due to the fact that today is mother's day and it's also sunday. So... Basically just post about how you've felt about the blog party, things you liked, things you didn't like, Whatever! And then post about what you did/are doing for mother's day. You'll get an extra entry for adding your link!!!! I'm leaving this entry opened until tomorrow @ 12:00 noon, due to the fact that tomorrow is the last day of my blog party and I'll be doing the giveaway drawings at 12:01 P.M. (please remember that it's 12:00 noon Central time... so if you're at a different time zone, be sure to find out what time that is for you!


Can't wait for the drawings tomorrow!!! :)




5 comments:

  1. Umm.... it won't let me enter the McLinky, it just brings me back to your blog... So I'll put the link here.

    http://wolf-shadows.blogspot.com/2010/05/blog-party-activity.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It won't let me enter either! So here's the link!!! http://ismikendra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I love your blog...this looks like it was fun, but I missed it. :) Oh well...good idea. Well I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Megan!
    I will probably do this tonight or tomorrow.
    I noticed I have not been counted in for the recipes I posted. I'm sure you still plan on doing it but I thought I'd let you know that I did link up yesterday just incase you did not see that!
    I can't wait to see who wins either!
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should add that purse thing you made to the giveaway, it is really cute.
    i entered my link.

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.