A dollhouse life...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wouldn't it be nice if we were all just little dolls living in a dollhouse? I mean, just think we wouldn't have to worry about school! I'm so tired of school, but guess what?! I only have 2 days left!!!! Maybe my life isn't all the bad... Maybe a doll's life is a little boring, if I were a doll, my other doll friends would live a long ways away from me! And I'd never get to see them because I wouldn't go to class on wednesday... and if I were a doll, I wouldn't watch Robin Hood, or read Harry Potter, and A series of Unfortunate events!! Okay, I've changed my mind, the life of a doll would be HORRIBLE!!!! I love my life... My friends are the best... I'd die without Robin Hood... What would I do without Harry Potter and A series of Unfortunate events!!!!!?????















1 comment:

because comments = happiness.