Being weird...

Thursday, May 20, 2010


Okay, so I didn't really have anything to post about... so I'm posting this picture... This is me and my brother Jordan fighting with big sticks, Well, I guess they are actually small Branches... Anyway, so he picks up this branch that fell down and was like I'm going to hurt you with this.... So I pick up the much heavier and longer one and started poking him with it.... As I said it was much heavier so yeah, that didn't last long (you who know me know that I'm not the strongest person in the world....) 
Anyway, that's my post for today! lol





Btw, I'm going to delete my 'top commenters' thing because it's like being really weird, because the other day it said Kendra had 13 comments and now it says she only has 10.... So, I'm deleting because I'm pretty sure it's inaccurate.

2 comments:

  1. Lol!
    Thanks, and no I don't need a new signature. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! Wish I had a big brother! Oh, and I got your entry!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.