And the winners are...

Monday, May 10, 2010


I know you all are excited to find out who the winners are...

Flower bead bracelet winner is...

Anklet winner is...

Surprise prize winner is...

Bag winner is...

Earrings winner is...

Stationary winner is...

Beaded Bracelet winner is...

Art work winner is...

Beaded Anklet winner is...

And all contestants of my blog party (and any others) are eligible for a FREE BLOG MAKEOVER OR CUSTOM ITEM!! (click HERE to see how)....
I did add some prizes... but that just makes it all the more fun! :)

If you are a winner PLEASE e-mail me at Jennaandme[at]gmail[dot]com and I'll give you more details on the prizes and we'll work out sending them and stuff!!

This was really fun and thank you to all the contestants who entered and participated in the blog party! Farewell, you can always follow my blog to keep up with me and I might have an other blog party next spring! :)

TaTa for now!!!



4 comments:

  1. yay! I'll email you right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WON MY FIRST GIVEAWAY!!!

    YIPPY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting!!! What is the surprise prize???
    Maybe Kendra will post about it when she gets it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yay! I've never won a giveaway before!

    Sorry, Marissa! You're the only one that didn't win. :-( Hopefully you'll get a great blog makeover!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.