Almost 100!!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

As I sit here drinking blueberry tea, noticing that the sugar hasn't fully dissolved because I can feel it between my teeth, pondering about why I decided to change my e-mail password to something so odd of which I have changed it, waiting for my mom to take me to the Dollar Store, happy that it's a warm day, and puzzled by the fact that I'm not done with all of my blog party giveaways, I come to the notion that I have posted 87 times on this blog total, and I need to start thinking of what to do for my 100th post... 
Any Ideas?
btw, I defiantly will NOT be hosting another blog party... but maybe a small giveaway... whatever you all want.... SO, LET ME KNOW!


4 comments:

  1. I totally love your new blog look! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A giveaway would be fun...but that's what everybody does. Maybe you could promise to post every hour of that day, your 100th post. That would be cool. Or maybe you could try and add up all your friends on the internet and post about them. I'll let you know if I have any better ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come to my blog at http://leeacat.blogspot.com/ :) :) :) :) :) Oh and call me leea ;)

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.