Violin Festival

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

 

So, Yesterday....
I went to a Violin Festival with my sister Marissa and friends Whitney & Kaylee. Marissa and Kaylee played in the highschool orchestra and Me and Whitney played in the Jr. High orchestra. We had got the music like 3-4 months ago and we've been working on it for the festival. Then when we got there we practiced from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM (with a few brakes). It was really awesome and it was great to spend the day learning and having fun with my friends EDIT: And Randomly bursting out into the robin hood song (take note: the first song on my playlist!) !!!! (which reminds me, I haven't seen kaylee since 5:00 Yesterday! *GASP*) Until next time,



P.S. Picture taken by Marissa Madison

4 comments:

  1. you forgot to put in that we were singing!!! :D I havent seen you since 4:15 (GASP) How will I be able to wait until friday to see you again?!!!!! :D
    Kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. *GASP* I can't believe I for got!!!!!!!! I'll go put in an edit!

    I Have no idea.... Friday is a whole day away!!!!!!! :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha!!! :D I like your songs!! :D and I also like your profile pic.!! I get to see you tomorrow!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, yeah, Marissa was on her FB lastnight and I was like "Me and Kaylee have the same picture for our profile!!!!" it was kinda funny.... lol

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.