Planting Chums-Week two

Monday, April 19, 2010

4 - Four Fridays of CONNECTIONS (forging friendships)
This week is 'your favorite game'.... Well, I'm not sure if this counts, but my favorite game to play is 'COUCH JUMPING!'... No, not jumping on the couch, JUMPING OVER THE COUCH! And... this yet again has to do with my 4 friends Becca, Krista, Kaylee, and Whitney, and my sister Marissa too... Teri grandma has this old couch in her basement and whenever we go over there we LOVE to run around the couch and see how many times we can jump over it before we can't breath and have to take a brake... it's the funnest thing EVER!!!!!!! 
Here is my drawing of how it works:



And as for a 'REAL' game... it's got to be Mow (like OW with a M) and well... there is only one rule to that game... YOU CAN'T TELL THE RULES!!! sorry... but that' just how it is!!! lol




0 comments:

Post a Comment

because comments = happiness.