Planting chums-Week four

Friday, April 30, 2010

4 - Four Fridays of CONNECTIONS (forging friendships)
Okay, so this week it's 'Four Fun Facts'
So... Here goes....
  1. I stayed up to 5:00 a.m. last night... We were having a sleepover!
  2. I've wrestled people for a spoon before! (actually it was just last night... we were playing spoons...)
  3. I'm behind by 4 lessons of math!
  4. I'm not going to be eating anything until tomorrow... I'm doing a thing called '30 hour famine' at my friend's church... :)
Well... I'll post again soon! :)



3 comments:

  1. Oh Megan,

    Just one thing I wanted to say If you want to post a comment on my blog about stuff like our discussion we had. I'd prefer you talk about it in my comments page not on one of my blog posts.

    That's All I want to say.

    Pray God is with you throughout your day.

    God Bless
    ~Godslillamb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of churches doing the 30 hour famine. I think it's a great idea for a great cause! i can't imagine going 30 hours without food! that would be so, so difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5:00 am??? ohmiword, talk about LATE! LOL! The latest I've stayed up is probably 3:30. I want to pull an all nighter one of these days though.

    Had fun reading your facts! =)

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.