Next book...

Monday, April 26, 2010

I Megan Madison, Finished Harry Potter Book 7--The Deathly Hollows, on April 24th 2010 at 10:19 p.m., Thus ends my Journey with Harry and his friends.

Yes, I'm SO happy I'm done!!!!! It all started when my sister and brother were watching the 2nd Harry Potter movie... Well, I walked into the room and started watching it (I only got the last half) and it was really cool!! So, then me and my sister started listening to the 1st book (which she had already read) and it was SOOOO AWESOME!!! Then I started reading the 2nd book... and finished it in 2 days! Then, of corse I had read the rest of them to find out what happened!!! Well... Here's what I thought: *if you are reading harry potter or plan to read them... do not read the following... go down until you see the next red text*






  • I thought Harry's godfather (I didn't know how to spell his name...) was the best.
  • I was really close to tears when Harry's God Father died!!!!
  • Dumbledore (not sure I spelled that right) Rocked!!
  • When Dumbledore died, I was sad, but I wasn't as sad as when harry's Godfather died!
  • Dobby was THE BEST!!!
  • I'm pretty sure my had was over my mouth when Dobby died!!!! It was SOO SAD!!!
  • The part were Harry "dies" I thought was a little weird... but it was pretty awesome!!
  • All in all, I thought they were THE BEST!!!!




*Okay, it's save for you to read the rest of this post now!!*

What will I read now?
Well, I already started reading... A Series of Unfortunate Events. I started the 1st book yesterday... and I finished it yesterday too! :) I'm not on the 2nd book.... yay! Updates on that soon!!!

And... reading these started the same way as Harry Potter... I was asleep at my grandma's house in their living room with my sister Marissa (we were staying the night there and it was in the morning), she had just started watching the A Series of Unfortunate events movie... so I woke up and started watching it too... It was a really cool movie... so I thought, sometime I'd have to read the books (because the movie was only like the first 3 or 4 books)... well, sunday when we were at the library, my brother got the 3rd and 4th books because he had just finished the 2nd book... Well, I decided that I'd try to finish them before him... We'll see how that goes I'm on book 2 he's on book 3... I think I've still got a chance... plus there's 13 books!!! :)

***
Well, That all for now about reading... I've just go one thing to say before this post is done... OUR STRAY CAT HAD KITTENS!!!! But we aren't sure were they are and if they are still alive... updates on that hopefully soon! :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh Megan! *Prances to your blog* I've got an award for you over on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever heard of the Kingdom Series?? They are great books. I am not allowed to read the Harry Potter books. I dont mind. My favorite book ever (not including the bible) is the Hidden Hand. Written by E.D.E.N. Southworth in 18something. It is the beeeessssttt booookkkk!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.