I've been awared!!!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Thanks Rachel Danielle for awarding me!

For this award you must share five random things about yourself, and pick five people to receive it. Leave a comment on their blog, telling them they have received it.
Random Things:
1. I love doing evil things to my sister and my sister's friend with my friend kaylee.


2. I love music... singing, Violin, and Flute.
3. I have 4 siblings... Meredith, Mallory, Jordan, and Marissa.
4. I just finished my school!! (yeah... it's 6:37 p.m. but I kinda slept in today...)

5. I have 3 best friend in iowa (and more in other states): Kaylee, Whitney, and Melissa.

I now award:
Hannah
Bekah
Moriah
Liberty
Marissa

2 comments:

  1. Haha- I liked those random things. I like violin and flute too. I'm not a big fan of doing evil things ;) but I have those days where I finish school at six thirty five. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MEGAN!!!! hahahahahahha I like your first random thing!!! :D speaking of that when are we going to do are next idea??? :D

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.