A Blog Party!

Monday, March 1, 2010






Come on, you know you want to!!! Go Join the 32nd Street blog party!! (click on the picture)

Here are my question answers:
1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
After I'm done with all my school (the afternoon) because I can get on the computer, do crafts, and pretty much just have ME time! :)

2.If Health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
SKITTLES!!!!!

3. If you could have one wish grated (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
To be a better photographer! 

4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
um... I don't really ever get teased.

5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
I think I would want to be in the Felicity American girl books and I would be Elizabeth, Felicity's friend.

6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
I super good drawer!

7. If money were not object, where would you go on vacation?
Somewhere that has lots of scenery... like Canada or New Zealand.

8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
I would want to sing **Edit** (so sorry my dear sister, you should see all the wrong stuff you put in YOUR posts... like when you spelled Achieve wrong... and I did mean to put CONtemporary!) CONtemporary Christian! The only kind of music I listen to.... lol

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store what would it be?
Well, I don't shop anywhere but wal-mart or Target, but I really like the stuff at Younkers! 

10. If you could live in any point on time, when would it be?
The 1700's.

11. if every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color what would it be?
Blue!

12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
Happy!! :)

13. What's the last album you listened to?
Francesca Battistelli - My paper Heart

14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
I made $40 last year when I sold 10 bracelets to my penpal's mom

-----

There are even some giveaways for the party so, got Join!!!! :)




post signature

4 comments:

  1. hahah Megan. You crack me up! I think you mean CONtemporary Christian. Temporary means just for a little while and then it will change or go away. =) just a small life lesson. I knew you were going to say Skittles! lol. For some odd reason I said peanut butter M&M's.... what was I thinking?!?! hehe. Do you even know what Canada is like? Its even farther north then were we live now! Soooo that means it's cold! lol But I agree on the New Zealand thing ;)

    LOVE YOU!
    Your sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I do know what Canada is like... But It's warmer there then it is here now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Megan you are just too cute! It's good to see more of the younger generation in the blogging world. I joined the party, just like you did. :) Hope you a great day, consider me your newest follower (stalker. lol) I can't wait to read more of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Megan--

    On my watermark, I use the font Vargas, downloaded off of dafont.com, of course.

    Awesome answers. ;)

    Bekah

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.